SSC Recruitment 2017 For 8300 Vacancies Apply online
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017, Apply Online SSC Recruitment 2017. SSC MTS Recruitment Notification published official website- www.ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission invited application for the posts of “MTS-Multi Tasking Staff”. There are total 8300 vacancies. Online Application form invited from www.ssconline.nic.in. From 31st December 2016 to 30th January 2017. Complete Notification of SSC Recruitment 2017 are available below on this page. Interested candidates read the notificaiton carefully before applying online for the SSC Examination 2017.
Important Date SSC Examination 2017-http://18.104.22.168/mts/
Multi Tasking(Non – Technical) Staff in different States/UTs, 2016
- Application Opening Date-31.12.2016
- Application Closing Date-30.01.2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Offline Challan Generation End Date – 25.01.2017 (upto 05:00 p.m)
Vacancy Details MTS Recruitment 2017 – www.ssc.nic.in
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Application Fees||Pay Band||Age Limit|
|1||Multi Tasking Staff||8300||Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.||Rs. 100 (One hundred only)||Pay Band-1( 5200-20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 01)||18-25 years as on 01.08.2017 (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999)|
How to Apply Online SSC MTS Examination 2017
- The facility of Online Registration will be available from 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017 (upto 5:00 PM).
- The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in. Instructions are available on the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application:
- Registration Part (In case not registered earlier)
- In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
- The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height.
The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixel width by 60 pixel height.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.