Prasar Bharti Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2016 -www.prasarbharati.gov.in
Prasar Bharti Published Notification for the Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities to the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical). Notification published on official website of Prasar Bharti – www.prasarbharati.gov.in. There are total 33 posts are available for MTS. Eligible Candidates send offline application form before the 23rd January 2017 (1800 hrs). Written examine will be held on 5th March 2017 (Sunday) at Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai & Guwahati. The other important details like educational qualification, written examination pattern, written examination syllabus, how to apply, selection process etc., given briefly below on this page. Candidates who are interested in this Prasar Bharti 2016 MTS Recruitment they can read complete notification carefully before applying the posts.
Vacancy Details Prasar Bharti MTS Bharti 2016
Total 33 vacancies available for Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical). Details of classification of vacancies, their pay scale, etc., are given below:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Scale of Pay||No. of Post||Category of Disability||Suitability for Persons with Disability (VH/HH/OH)|
|PB-1 Rs.5200-20,200/- +
|33||11||11||11||OA, OL, OAL, B, LV, H & C|
Written Exam. Paper Details Prasar Bharti MTS Recruitment 2016
Examination will consist of two papers as detailed below.
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/ Timing|
|Paper-I (Objective Type)
General Intelligence and Reasoning
|25||10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon (2 Hours)
10.00 A.M. to 12.40 P.M.
(2 Hours 40 mins.) for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates.
|Paper-II (Descriptive Type)||Short essay/ Letter in English or Hindi||50||2.00 P.M. to 2.30 PM (30 minutes)
2.00 P.M. to 2.45 PM (45 minutes)
for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates.
- Official Website – www.prasarbharati.gov.in
- Helpline Number – 011- 27601565 between 1000 Hrs. to 1700 Hrs. on all working days.
How to Apply MTS Staff at Prasar Bharti New Delhi
- Candidates read the complete attached PDF document i.e. Notification of MTS Recruitment 2016. The application filled in all respect and duly accompanied by self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, disability certificate and caste certificate, if applicable, should be sent only by REGISTERED post/ SPEED POST in an envelope superscribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MULTI-TASKING STAFF by post to the Additional Director General (Training), National Academy of Broadcasting and Multimedia, Radio Colony, Kingsway, Delhi – 110009 and should reach on or before closing date i.e. 23-01-2017 up to 1800 Hrs.
- Applications sent by any other mode except Registered Post / Speed Post will not be accepted.
- Closing date for receiving the application forms is 23-01-2017. However, closing date for the candidates residing in far-flung area i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladhakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul & Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands & Lakshadweep is 30-01-2017.
- Candidates applying from far-flung area should superscribe on envelop “FAR-FLUNG AREA .