NTPC Trainee Bharti 2016 for 117 Posts
NTPC Trainee Recruitment at www.ntpc.co.in
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NTPC) invites Applications from candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment also they should be eligible for this Posts. So All Eligible candidates have to apply OFFLINE by downloading Application Form through NTPC‘s website www.ntpc.co.in for the posts of ‘ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainee & Lab Assistant Trainee’ There are 117 posts or Vacancies under this NTPC Trainee Recruitment 2016. Also You are requested that you should read Given PDF advertisement file, which given details Information about NTPC Trainee Bharti 2016, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Required Education Qualification Details, Application Fees Details, Reservation Quota Details & Other important information of this recruitment Process. So Remember, before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
NTPC Trainee Post Details, Apply Offline
Complete signed Application Form with requisite Fees Of applicable) and necessary enclosures must reach our office address by 05th December 2016 (07:00 PM) through speed post/registered post at NTPC Limited Trainee Recruitment 2016.
Details about NTPC Trainee Recruitment 2016
All important details of NTPC Trainee Recruitment are given below.
- Name of Department: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NTPC)
- Name of Posts: ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainee & Lab Assistant Trainee.
- Number of Posts: 117 Posts
- Recruitment at : Chhattisgarh
- Application Mode : Offline
- Pay Scale: Rs.11,000/- per Month
- Age Limits: 21- 27 years as on 01/11/2016. (Age Relaxation benefit applicable as per Govt. rule)
- Educational Qualifications: 10th + Fulltime ITI, /NCTVT in storekeeping with /Typing B.Sc. with Chemistry
- Application Fees: Rs. 300/-.
- Last Date: 5th December 2016
NTPC Trainee Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Complete vacancy details about NTPC Bharti 2016 is as given below
How to Apply for NTPC Trainee Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website www.ntpc.co.in
- Try to Find a link of Recruitment / Careers
- Select the posts for which you want to apply
- Read Full advertisement PDF file.
- Download the Application form
- Fill the Application form with correct details
- Attach recent photo and Xerox Copies of certificates
- Pay the Application fee if required
- Take the Xerox Copy of the filled Application form for further Use.
- And Send to Postal Address at :- “DGM (HR-Rectt), NTPC Limited, Western Region-ll Headquarters, 4th Floor, Magneto Offizo, Labhandi, GE Road, N.H.-6, Raipur (C.G.)-4920 01”
NTPC Trainee Selection Process 2016
SELECTION PROCESS: Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type written test. Based on the merit and requirement, the list of successful candidates for appearing in skill test will be made available at www.ntpccareers.net and communication will also be sent to candidates by Speed Post. All such short listed candidates will have to appear for skill test which will be notified thereafter.
TEST CENTERS: Candidates have to choose a city as Test Centre and no change under any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, NTPC reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending on the response of the candidates for that area /center.
ABOUT WRITTEN TEST: The Written Test is scheduled to be held at 6 Cities i.e. Raipur, Bilaspur, Raigarh, Bhopal, Indore & Jabalpur on 22.01.2017 (Sunday). The test can be taken in Hindi or English. Candidates will have to give their choice for appearing in Hindi or English. The test will be in two parts. Part-1 will be Knowledge Test and will consist of 70 multiple-choice questions in respective disciplines as advertised. Part-2 will be Aptitude Test and will consist of 50 multiple-choice questions on General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong / multiple answered question.
Important Links for this Recruitment:
Official Website: www.ntpc.co.in