Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016 For Apprentices 259 Posts
Mumbai Port Trust invited application for the posts of “Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices” in the year 2016-2017 under the Apprentices Act, 1961. There are total 259 Vacancies available for Apprentices at Mumbai Port Trust. Notification published on www.mumbaiport.gov.in. Interested candidates send offline application form before 20th January 2017. Other important details like age limit, educational qualification, where to apply, vacancies details etc., given below on this page. Candidates read the complete details carefully before applying the posts.
Posts Details MbPT Recruitment 2016 -www.mumbaiport.gov.in
There are total 256 vacancies available for Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices. The details of Trade, No. of Seats, Period of Training in year, Rate of Stipend per month and Minimum Qualification of Candidates are given below:
|Sr. No.||Trade||No. of Seats||Period of Training in year||Rate of Stipend per month||Minimum Qualification|
|1||Graduate in Mechanical Engineering||02||1||Rs.49S4- or as applicable as per sub-rule 2 of rule 11 of the apprentices rules, 1992||Degree in Mechanical Electrical Engineering Technology from a recognized University as per rule 3(2) Schedule IA of the apprentices rules. 1992|
|2||Graduate in Electrical
|3||Diploma in Mechanical [Engineering||03||1||Rs.3542/- or as applicable as per sub-rule 2 of rule 11 of the apprentices rules, 1992||Diploma in Mechanical Electrical Engineering Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State as per rule 3(2) Schedule IA of the apprentices rules, 1992|
|4||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||03|
System Administration Assistant (PASAA)
|248||1||Rs.7741 – or as applicable||Passed 10th std (SSC) or equivalent and passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) in I.T.I|
How to Apply Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016
- Candidates download the prescribed application forms will be available on MbPT website and the same can be downloaded during the period froml3/12/2016 to 13/01/2017.
- The downloaded application form from Mb. P. T. ‘s website http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in/ can be submitted along with all the requisite documents and crossed Indian Postal Order payable at GPO Mumbai Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque Pay Order of Rs.20/- in favour of the Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai towards the cost of application form.
- Alternatively, cost of application form can be paid by NEFT. The details of beneficiary are as under :
- Name of the beneficiary – The Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai
- Bank Account No- 10996685430
- Type of the Bank Account- Current
- Name of the Bank- State Bank of India
- IFSC Code No- SBIN0000300
- Full Advertisement Link
- Official Website Link
- Application Form for Trade Apprentices
- Application form for Graduate / Technician Apprentices