DGIPR Recruitment 2016 for 21 Posts
Apply Online for Internship of Directorate General of Information and Public Relations 2016
DGIPR – Directorate General of Information and Public Relations invites application for the Eligible Candidates for the post of Internship in Copy Writer (Marathi, Hindi, English), Content Writer for social media, Graphic Designer, IT Assistant,Video Animator & Music Arranger/Composer on the Internship basis. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online. There are total 21 Posts according to their Qualification for the recruitment 2016. Candidates conduct their post and Fill Forms. Before Apply candidate must read Advertisement which is available on www.dgipr.maharashtra.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply at 10th November 2016. Candidates can download full advertisement on given below link.
No. of Post & Educational Qualification for DGIPR Recruitment 2016
Eligible Should have minimum 55 % & They consists the following qualification which is easy to fill up application forms. There are total 21 post according to post wise. For more detail information visit our given bellow site.
- Intern – Copy Writer (Marathi, Hindi, English) : Degree in Mass Communication with 16 Posts.
- Content Writer for social media : Degree in Social Media with 2 Post
- Graphic Designer : Degree or Diploma in Fine / Applied Arts. with 6 post
- I.T. Assistant : Candidate should be completed their Degree / Diploma in BE (IT), BSc.Computer, MSc. with minimum 55 % passed. with 2 Post
- Video Animator : 12th Pass with 55% & Diploma in Animation.1 Post
- Music Arranger/Composer : Diploma in Music & 12th passed with 1 Post
Age Limit for Directorate General of Information and Public Relations Vacancies 2016
Candidate should be Apply online with their age limitation. Candidate consists the age limit which is given below:
- Candidate’s Age : Min.18 yrs. Max. – 30 yrs as on 30th sep 2016.
- Candidate should not apply for online who’s age is more than 30 yrs.