CIL Management Trainees Recruitment 2017 For 1319 Posts
Coal India Limited (CIL) Recruitment Notification 2017. Coal India Limited Management Trainees Recruitment 2017, CIL Recruitment 2017 for Management Trainees notification published on www.coalindia.in. There are total 1319 vacancies available for Management Trainees for various discipline. Eligible candidates send online application form before the 3rd February 2017 up to 11.00 pm. Other important details like how to apply online, online apply process, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, relaxation, experience, etc., are given below briefly on this page. Candidates keep visit on this page for the further update of CIL Recruitment 2017.
Note : For Technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ON-LINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the Help-desk Phone No.on: 18002109508.(Monday-Sunday from 10AM to 6PM) and for queries other than online applications , candidates may send e-mail to Company’s e-mail id on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacancy Details Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Compensation/Pay Scale||Posting||Age Limit||Date & Time|
|1||Management Trainees||1319 Vacancies||Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E2 grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 20,600 – 46,500 at the initial Basic of Rs. 20,600/- during the first year (Training Period). On successful Completion of Training and passing the test conducted for the purpose, candidate shall be regularized in E3 grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 24,900 – 50,500 at the initial Basic of Rs. 24,900/- with probation for 1 year. Besides basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to other pay and perks, such as Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances as applicable for the post. Benefits such as leave, medical treatment, CMPF, pension, gratuity etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force during training and after absorption.||Candidates may be posted anywhere in Subsidiary companies especially in coalfield areas. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.||Upper age limit is 30 years for general (UR) category candidates Cut-off date for age limit is 01-Dec-2016.||05.01.2017: 10.00 AM|
Application Fees Coal India Limited Bharti 2017-www.coalindia.in
- Candidates belonging to General / OBC(Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) categories are required to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only).
- SC/ST/PWD candidates/Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
- Application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
- There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. In case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or through any other mode, CIL will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying.
Important Date CIL Maharashtra Bharti 2017
|Sr. No.||Scheduled||Date & Time|
|1||Opening date for On-line Registration of Applications||05.01.2017: 10.00 AM|
|2||Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee||03.02.2017: 11.00 PM|
|3||Date of Computer Based On-line Examination||Sunday 26.03.2017|