BBAU Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2017- www.bbau.ac.in
BBAU Recruitment 2017, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) Recruitment Notification Published on www.bbau.ac.in. BBAU invited application for Teaching Position and Non-Teaching Position. There are total 46 vacancies available for various posts. Like Professor, Assistant Professor, Registrar, LDC, Assistant, Junior Engineer, Producer, Technician, Cameraman etc., Interested Candidates send application form on below given address before the last date i.e. 3rd February 2017. Complete details like how to apply, number of vacancies, educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection process etc., are given below on this page. Candidate read the complete details carefully before applying the posts.
Address: Registrar, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (A Central University) Vidya Vihar, Raebareli Road, Lucknow- 226025
Vacancy Details BBAU Professor Recruitment 2017
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay||Age Limit|
|1||Professor||03||Rs. 37400-67000 -PB4 + AGP Rs.10000||Age as on last date of submission of applications will only be taken into considerations.|
|2||Associate Professor||05||Rs. 37400-67000 -PB4 + AGP Rs.9000|
|3||Assistant Professor||14||Rs. 15600-39100 -PB3 + AGP Rs.6000|
|4||Deputy Registrar||02||15600-39100+GP-7600||50 years*|
|5||Senior Assistant||01||9300-34800+GP-4200||40 years*|
|7||Technical Assistant||01||5200-20200+GP-2800||32 years*|
|8||Lower Division Clerk||03||5200-20200+GP-1900||28 years*|
|9||Junior Engineer (Civil) (Temporary but likely to be permanent)||01||9300-34800+GP-1200||32 years*|
|11||Junior Research Officer||01||15600-39100+GP-5400||40 years|
|13||Production Assistant||02||9300-34800+GP-4200||30 years|
|14||Technical Assistant||01||9300-34800+GP-4200||30 years|
|15||Graphic Artist||01||9300-34800+GP-4600||32 years|
|17||Assistant Registrar||01||15600-39100+GP-5400||40 years|
About Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University was established in Lucknow in 1996 as Central University (By an Act of Parliament 1994) with the objects of promoting advance knowledge by instructional and research facilities in science, key and frontier areas of technology and other allied disciplines. This University is the Post-Graduate and research university & main objective of this University is to promote professional studies, Inter-disciplinary studies, research and development activities.
How to Apply BBAU Recruitment 2017
- Those candidates who have applied earlier for any of the below mentioned posts vide earlier advertisements have to reapply without which their candidature will not be considered. However, they are exempted from paying application fee.
- The eligible and interested persons are required to submit on-line applications at University website www.bbau.ac.in. The last date for applying online is 3rd February 2017 (05:00 P.M.).
- Online Non Refundable Application Fee is Rs 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/PH candidates).
- Applicants are required to send Hard copy of the duly filled online application form along with proof of payment of fees and other relevant documents in support of qualification, experience, API Score, publications, etc. to Registrar, BBAU on the below mentioned address, failing which their candidature will not be considered. The last date of receiving hard copy is 10th February 2017 (05.00 PM).
- Candidates already working in Central University / State University / Deemed University / Government Department / PSU / Autonomous bodies, etc. must send hard copy of the online application form along with all relevant documents through proper channel also.
- The candidates are requested to read General Instructions and Essential Information section carefully before filling up the Online Application Form.
- Full Advertisement Link 1 (Teaching)
- Full Advertisement Link 2 (Teaching Amethi)
- Full Advertisement Link 3 (Non-Teaching)
- Official Website Link